41 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page
LAN tournaments
2007-01-03, 08:28
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
http://dev.neod.com/temp/qw/qh/qh10diary.png

<->----- QHLAN BRACKET AND ALL http://bltpowah.mine.nu/qhlan/qhlan10/

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
QHLAN-10 over
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Qhlan over... the 4on4 was fun and we beat Freedom.. could hear flintheart/phrenic/valla and znappe's whine and that just made my tinglebell go off

dont really know what to say, it was all very nice..
Meet new ppl that I hadnt meet before.. u al know who u are..

Qhlan-11 will be a-have-to!!!!

just 2 tired to write something meaningful.. gn

6-janu-23:10- IRC quakenet

HAHAHA, ppl cant get into Quakenet because of trust, but im there

and each hour the gline is gone
but then again more than 5 connects and get disconnected and glined

but we are trying to fix the trust but its so zzzzzz

4on4 is on its way \o/

6-janu-22:10- LAST DAY!

quick update, gonna write something fast and quick

acouple of hours left and havent played 1 single 4on4 game :/

its the damn 1on1/2on2's and the preaccs, no praccs!!!

inter is playing good in 1on1 and 2on2 (with phren) inferno played far in 2on2 I think and ake good in 1on1

but i have had lots of phun anyways..

gotta take a cigg now.. err complained about a pizza delivery got a FAMILY HUGEFUCKING pizza for free instead for me and åke...

what more? nothing more whores, time for some 4on4 hopefully after this message

"reppie wins 1on1"
"FS wins 2on2"
"FS wins 4on4"

LAN = FS-VICTORY!!

but inter, what a great 1on1 tourney he has done... time for cigge nu..

eggarf changed nick to bittegarf

xaliburs complete nervusbreakdown was priceless vs inter in the o1n1 tourney and directly afterwards in the 2on2!

para was zzzzzzzzzzzzz during the 1on1 WB finals in the specroom, u could hear some1 snore LOUDLY!
and who was it if not our own ParadokS
murdoc came for the resque and carried him out like a husband does to a wife

lots of jokes and lots of coca cola, but less sleep.. not time for smoke

ENJOY!!

6-janu-16:30 - LAST DAY!

wow I was up until around 8-9 and woke up at 13!!

sat last night with inter, case and para, talked mostly about musik and other random stuff.. found some new music to listen to that is really good for qw or training
Immortal, fucking hot and soilwork! good shit

what more?

did my third interview with QHLAN that will hopefully be online someday but they had some problems with the transfering video to pc, the cable got fucked up :/
I think they are on manhunt like a "MOST WANTED, DEAD OR ALIVE" list for a cable

so funny when u see krab (150cm 50kg) and murdoc (220cm 130kg) standing next to each other, do u remember Twins? dani devito and arnold schwartzneeeger ?
this is even funnier

played some povs against eggarf, we usually have around 28-32% lg vs each other but here at qhlan we have 40% and above, its fucking insane.. dunno if its the connection? or it is the conn.
think about it, Valla sits on a conn. like this, the advantage that he has.. its MAD!!!!
now just think about it

NO! I told you to think about it, so think about it, ITS FUCKIGN INSANE!!!

uhm what more?
sleept like a puppy last night was so nice, havent felt this wake and refreshed (took a shower) since when I woke up wednesday 08:00!

plan is to play all games and leave tomorrow morning.. this has been a really good qhlan, I have meet so many ppl and they are fucking nice all of them.
some new and some oldies.

QHLAN crew is doing a fantastic work, we usually dont think that much about their work, but they are the ones that are doing all the hard work for us, as I ussually do when I run eql with term (or term does most ) or on qw.nu etc..
THNX QHLAN CREW!!
all ppl in the lan should fucking go and thank every god damn dude in the crew, without them we would been shit-lost! MOST RESPECT!

Mooseman is playing really good, specially with MM! one of the best games I have seen when they played vs Xterm/valla
SOO MUST DOWNLOAD!
Inter vs Xalibur 1on1 is also MUST DOWNLOAD!!! inter played fucking awsome, so did xali...
This has been really good, the whole lan..
racesnigeln is the cam and he fix everything that got to do with that

uhmmmm lets think ist fs vs f0m now 2on2!!
shit I gotta go and after that 4on4 for the rest of QHLAN, AT last, but Im so out of shape!! only 1 prac with SAS have I been in and dm3, so it will be phun to see what we can do.
we got zero expectations.

Phren inter are plying good in 2on2 aswell in the loosers brack...

koff/cmf/LA/ToT/F0M were are u guys?

thats it for now, im off to the world of Quake

6-janu-00:30 - THE QWEEEEEEEEEEEEE iS ON!!!

WOW, a long time since the last update!!
Gonna be a hell of a long night!

first of we had a Icehockey arena that burned up and the whole area's power was shut down including qhlan!

We light up candles and sat in groups, playing cards or playing games and quiz.
was really fun, for around 2-3 hours! got to know lots of ppl a whole lot better than we usually do at qhlans.

after that it was time to get hold of Zaq and eat food, delisius chineese food (damn h0t)

I hooked up Sassa's AllStar (sas) version3 now
SAS 1 = Sassa Seese slime cara
SAS 2 = Sassa jupe faith spoink

and SAS3 will contain: Sassa Ake_Vader Interceptor Inferno and Raiden

We played our first prac vs SD and won.... pretty strange since im in SD

ehm, what more?

the power just went when I was writing this but my pc still works, but the internet is offline, so im writing this at the moment in notepad and saving it incase the power goes down here.
but I dont think it wont!

it will probably be up any second now!

what more? the 2on2/1on1's are rolling, or was just before the switchs died :/

what more? hmm.. muti is gone, party with muti in Grodan in sthlm :/

power is up now \o/ took like 6 min

uhm what more do I got to say?

got a new name for Votary and Overdose, Chip n dale (piff o puff), we know now that they love water and slemmiga grejer

uhm, bps won the coca cola drinking competition, drink cocacola as fast as you can and stand on the empty can as long as u can with he won a mousepad

Im gonna play 2on2 with Mille and will after that move my pc to Ake, inferno and raidens area, too get a better tp.

Tonight will be one hell of a QW night.. most ppl will play alot.

Melkor sleept finally for only 3 hours. but I think flepser still got the lan record with 0 sleeping time

I remember flepser at last qhlan he was in (qhlan6?) he didnt sleep at all

well thats all for now I think, will be lots of coca cola to get me goin and lots of QW, havnt really played that much today, will try to speed it up soon.

some beers did the trick for me earlier today during the shut-down. was really nice to just soft the whole mood of the lan.

I dont got a clue of anything right now really.. but ur welcome to ask me in #qhlan and it has been a fantastic lan allready, beating inter on endif and getting higher LG% vs him did the trick for me

I think valla/xterm will win the 2on2's, YES. they will beat fs or fs will go out earlier.. 2oon2 wont be double elimination (I think) so it will go faster and smoother than the 1on1-tourney

5-janu-15:00 - GOOOD MORNING VIETNAM!

I did not sleep at 22:30 last night, just for 1 hour but the boomboom boom music woke me up!
still tired as I was I played some pov, like the one vs Interceptor witch he won with just 1 frag but I got the higher lg%, and to add on that, he had only like 40h left when he won in overtime.
Me and inter played a whole lot of Endif games, yes I won some, and lost some.. he got insane movement, its crazy to play vs him.

around 02 we played a few rounds vs sr, lost dm3 with 80? frags and then won dm2 with 80 frags.. but I think the sr guys were as tired as we were.

the 2on2 has started, I dont got a clue what is happening in it, im just waiting for some povs/endif vs inter or the 4on4's!

you can hear Flintheart all the time, his volume is slightly louder than the rest of the players in qhlan, specially when he plays with freedom!

Valla is playing like reppie, with a shit ass small monitor and he rox with it, soooo strange!

I feel like a completely new person after the rest I have had.. I really needed it, now I can hopefully aim a bit better

zaq is somehow trying to get here today.

I might head of with seese and mutilator to sthlm's party house's tonight

thats about it, now I have changed my shirt to my IRAN-national team shirt
its warm in here and u sweat, to change t-shirt is a fucking haveto

QHLAN players got the schedule, 4on4 is tomorrow!!!

Mawe won 1on1 vs reppie (2-0) WTF??? biggest surprice this far

We won vs sr then lost big vs fs, fs will win this sooo eazy, sr will be a piece of cake if u ask me, but then again I can be VERY wrong

Qizmo is not working for outsiders yet right?

but I have seen some of you at the servers, if u read this, then use some qizmo so other ppl can spec through you

qizmos to use:
chosen.servegame.com:30000
qizmo.qhlan.org:28000

Time for todays first coca cola

4-janu-22:30 - good night

Im just 2 tired... sleept 40min in 2 days, its making me dizzy!!

well I will not be in the 1on1 tourney tonight but tomorrow I will play the 2on2 and the 4on4's!

more info of the tourneys will probably be on the qhlan forum here on qw.nu

Good fight and good night

4-janu-21:30 - SERVERS

qhlan1:27501 ->>>

or

192.168.0.26:27501 -->

or

qhlan2:27510 -->>

OR http://bltpowah.mine.nu/qhlan/qhlan10/docs/qhlanservers.txt

4-janu-20:00 - QW QW AND QW

yeah, update again had the time to slice some time away from qw and here you will get some infos.
the 1on1 signups is on and most of the ppl have already came...
I have only sleept like 40min so im totaly waisted so dont hussle on my spelling

the coca cola and the snus are keeping me going but I think I will collaps any hour now

phrenic got the pics/vids so I will talk some streess into his life to fix it asap

meet casey/para/eggarf just now.. they just arrived, think rep/spoink/serox will turn up here any second now (I GOT YOUR GFX HERE SEROX)
got a pracc now again now vs some finnish team..
im sry that the servers are not avaible for non-lan ppl but ask some1 on the lan to go through some qizmos outside the lan so u guys can spec or host a qizmo himself?

we got 5 players in our team and every single game is important if u want a spot in the first 4!
3 maps 5 players, hard, im not fit enough to play e1m2 so I dont play that map, tonight will decide what play will play on what map, but we are all sd

the lights have been off here for a time now and its quite lanish-feeling now..
first beer will be opened in acouple of hours I think and maybe some poker action after that just to spice things up irl

yes I know that u wanna be here, u guys say that each year, at each qhlan that you will come next qhlan, but u dont.. so dont be sad just accept the facts that ur 2 gay 2 come

well well... interceptor is fucked up hot
mutilator is here
rep vs muti again in 1on1 finals? I dont think so... some1 will surprice

what do u guys think?

4-janu-15:30 - internet fixed

yes ITS true, 13 ping on iop no pl, its fucking great!!!

4-janu-14:30 - servers up!!!

servers are up only localy, sry guys!

qhlan1:27501
qhlan1:27502
qhlan1:27503
qhlan1:27504
qhlan1:27505

they are all allround
qizmo will come up later aswell, but localy just for now, sry you that didnt come to qhlan!

I got some problems with my lg_zoom script that im trying to solve but still some problems, dunno what they are, grrrrrrrrr!!!

got interviewed by stroller, its probably coming up tomorrow

right now im just tired and want everything to work and start playing 4on4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES 4 on fucking 4

I will get some pics here on the next update.. stay toooned

4-janu-11:00 - 1 hours left, my problems are fixed atleast

oh nice, I have a new pc if u guys didnt know!
Got it work last night and now EzQuake is working perfectly.
the shaft is fucking amayzing with only 3 min of testing it!!!
to all you Fuh users, change too ez ASAP!

Rikey/phren went to bed, I tried for 40 min but couldnt fall asleep, the thoughts of fixing my QW and that a QHLAN is going on right now and im trying to sleep just fucked me up.
I got up and started to fix my qw with the help of peppe (thnx dude)

Now I can for the first time ever play mp3's and run QW at the same time without massive fps-dropps!

with my old pc I had to close all aplications (firewall/irc etc) you name it, I had to close it down before playing qw, now I dont even need to flose down firefox \o/

ppl are calling here and wanting help with a various of stuff, from monitors to rides etc.. best sollution to this is to go to #qhlan on irc and ask for the question.
highlight me, that might work there, plz no priv messages

what more?
The broadband is a working-shiat that I dont know that much about, I can surf and use irc, even play qw but with 2 high ping (around 20-45 on iop)
but I heard that will be fixed, besides we will not play outside the lan, there are plenty of good/bad players here.

Servers are coming here soon.. there will be plenty of qizmos etc for ppl to spec through!
They have tried QTV without any good result :/ if you wanna help them to get QTV going then reply to this thred: http://quakeworld.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1279

Melkor is finally here, thnx god he isnt behind me like the last qhlan, he is the Screamer of all screamers!!!
I wanted to make a early tactical play here and tried to place melkor near the SR squad but his love for me drove him away from SR :/

Sassa 0 vs SR 1

Yes this is a battle against slackers who have owned the QW community the past 2 eqls?

Honestly Melker (aka Medaljongen) is a sweet dude with some minor (HUGE) psychological problems when he dies in various games! its all funny except for when ur playing 4on4 and trying to concentrate, but thats just lan, and its sweet.

ehhrm what more?

Qhlan crew will interview me pretty soon (cam interview) and I think that will be online sooner or later. I will talk abit about the predictions and shit, but Im really shitty after a 10hour drive without sleep, so you wont see the h0t stud from the logo ontop

BPS/M0lle are on their way, mille/ok98 should be here anytime now, im just waiting...

anything more? comment or slash a msg to me on #qhlan

4-janu-08:00 - 4 hours left, MURDOC IS A FUCKING GIANT!!!

Hi guys, I just arrived at qhlan.. put my pc on its place but im at the moment on peppe's computer just fucking around with his pc
meet springs/flepser/vleesch adn murcod, and FUCKING MURDOC!!!
his a huge giant, something mixed beetween The Rock and Cosmo Kramer.
ehhmm, what more to say? flepser is wow gay.. yeah he is!

hmmm, im just tired, have bearly sleept and i just wanna sleep and get ready for qw and beers

pics and vids are coming up asap when i get my pc ready.

nothing more to say, got lots to do. and tired like helll!!!!

errr... rikey, do u want to add anything?
no (he is kind of shy)

over and out for now sleepingbags

3-janu-20:00 - 16 hours left, hints and pics

Rikey and phren have left piteå and are here in 1-2hours!

Serox is now searching for a mouse (mx500)

Lat is warming up but I dont think thats a good idea, you should stay low with qw before the lan. I have bearly tuched qw the past 3 days.
Bps, m0lle and ok98 are doing just that. the only thing that is good to do is to spec....

Ake_Vader might come, he is fucking with me "you will see if I come or not"

Hints for the lan:
1, its slippy in sweden because of the weater (snow) so watch out when u walk with your monitor in your hand.
2, always have backup stuff with you
3, internet might not always work so get some movies or demos to watch!
4, small stuff that you often forgett "network cable", "headset" and "mousepad"!
5, sleepingbag + madrass under your sleeping back!!!
6, toothbrush + gum (you dont wanna get the nick "stinker" for a whole year)
7, coca cola (jolt cola) is one of the most important stuff here
last but not least SNUS!!!!!!!! cant play qw without snus, you just cant!

now some pictures from qhlan10, yes its true, we got them here: (click to size-it-up)

http://roz.bookieroz.com/qw/qhlan10/qhlan10_1.jpg

http://roz.bookieroz.com/qw/qhlan10/qhlan10_2.jpg

http://roz.bookieroz.com/qw/qhlan10/qhlan10_3.jpg

http://roz.bookieroz.com/qw/qhlan10/qhlan10_4.jpg

http://roz.bookieroz.com/qw/qhlan10/qhlan10_5.jpg

http://roz.bookieroz.com/qw/qhlan10/qhlan10_6.jpg

http://roz.bookieroz.com/qw/qhlan10/qhlan10_7.jpg

3-janu-15:30 - X hours and 20min left, Gooooshhhh... qhlan sooon

im getting better!

The sickness is fading and qhlan is closing in on us.

everything seems to go smooth in the QHLAN venue and they are just fixing small stuff right now

talked to Serox for a bit, he will be playing with FS (reppie, razor, spoink, serox) that got 4 players from 4 diff. countrys

Serox tripp will go like this:

Leave 13:30 London Stanstead Flight
Arrive 16:40 Stockholm Skavsta

There he will meet up with the rest of the FS-Gang and get their way into QH
Im borrowing him my GFX card and he can hopefully have stable 154fps.

ok98 has already left Blekinge for Norrköping, planing to pickup mille around 08:30 tomorrow morning

Phren called me and said he will pickup some beers. around 07:00, rikey will take over the wheels and me and phrenic will start pounding in some beers!
Up here in sweden (norrland) ppl drink like hell and im starting to learn that culture.

qhlan is closing in !!!!!

[15:17] @m0lle | tokigt laddad <-- (Crazy loaded) lol on the translation, cant be arsled to translate it better

3-janu-09:00 - X hours left, i cant wait

Hi, and welcome to my first post
Its 27 hours left to qhlan10!

I have written some diaries in the past and if you didnt read them, then you probably dont know the way I write
I write the way I write fast on irc, its lots of grammah/spelling mistakes.
When you are at qhlan, you dont got time to go through things and special check stuff, its stressfull because there is lots of things going on at the same time.
Time is the essence!

Rikey (damage, Arjeplog Sweden) will go straight from work (15:30) to Phrenic (piteå Sweden).
Phrenic, that is spending the night at a hot girl's house, will meet up rikey around 17:00!

Driving to my place (umeå) takes around 4 hours so I will see them around 21:00 here!

I bought a new computer witch phren is taggin along and we will set-it-up at my place and the deadline is 01:00 when we leave my place.

It will be a hard knock tripp all the way from umeå->stockholm (10-13h)
HERE you can see the distance from Umeå->stockholm

I have been sick for 3 straight days now and when I woke up this morning I started for the first time in 3 days to feel a sence of recovering.
Have heard that provivia --->
http://www.skanedairy.com/images/ourbrands_proviva.jpg
is really good for you if your sick, so Im buying a whole box of them.

Rest of the ppl from Suddendeath?

Bps (sthlm) will be picked up by m0lle
m0lle (sthlm) will pick up bps
ok98 (norrköping) will pickup mille
mille (norrköping) will be picked up by ok98
peppe (sthlm) is already at qhlan
lat (sthlm) is working (at least some1 is doing somthing creative today)
stroller (sthlm) is already at qhlan
retic (varberg) might come
bagge (varberg) will not come :/
grymmt (sthlm) is already at qhlan
rikey (arjeplog) will come with sassa
sassa (umeå) will come with rikey

My other thoughts?

Band and some russian kids are coming, cool, first time on qhlan a russian kiddo is coming!
Murdoc, spring and fleps are coming from Holland (repp aswell)
Spoink from germany (were are you 123?)
Pericles, were are you? now that all theese kids are coming, you will not?
shame on you bush... errr pericles, shame on you!
Sponsors, Maxfps.se will tag along with Zkilfing and Sod!, yes, its the magic-sod!-shaft.

Music? : The fray - look after you

thats it for now, gotta go and eat some breakfast now.

Ill stay in tuch from now and then, puss /sassa

---------------nothing more here--------
2007-01-03, 10:49
793 posts

Feb 2006
nice, sassa. keep us posted!
2007-01-03, 13:49
Administrator
886 posts

Jan 2006
Haha, lovely!
Pericles couldn't get off his work he said. I talked to Peppe/stroller last night to really get info about how the preparations are going, and they had good news! Everythings seems to be going as planned, the specroom now have 4 projectors.. sounds like some probs with Internet, but I'm sure they'll solve it. It's a pity I have to write the lastest news about QH-lan when I actually has nothing to do with it. *hint peppe* C u soon!
Join us on discord.quake.world
2007-01-03, 14:09
1026 posts

Feb 2006
man.. i so envy you Qhlan attendees
god damn hippies >_<
2007-01-03, 16:39
51 posts

Nov 2006
haha sassa , nice to have your diary again ;>
cu tomorrow!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went on a diet, swore off drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen days I had lost exactly two weeks.
2007-01-03, 17:41
247 posts

Jan 2006
\o/

sassa strikes again.
shame i couldnt go - low on money right now (i've receive my first salary just week ago)
2007-01-03, 18:05
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
Is beer allowed @ LAN? Or do we have to go to GOLDEN MEMORIES to enjoy them?
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
2007-01-03, 18:28
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
I think its danish rules, 1-2 starkbeers should be okey when your at lunch!
2007-01-03, 19:19
98 posts

Feb 2006
get the buckfast in and wreck the place
2007-01-04, 07:13
626 posts

Jan 2006
were here! :-)
2007-01-04, 07:33
518 posts

Jan 2006
yo , nice to meet you all here at qhlan. Need to find the sleeping rooms soon else i will fall over :E
2007-01-04, 07:33
370 posts

May 2006
lol, i'm sexi not ghey!
Custom maps for the show, episodes for the pro.
2007-01-04, 08:20
1026 posts

Feb 2006
hey.. did you solve the problem with the net connection so we could spec some games?
god damn hippies >_<
2007-01-04, 08:56
518 posts

Jan 2006
no we are still playing with 50ms and pl :<

whine! only 10 hours of not sleeping, i have been awake for 26 hours now and had a 14hour roadtrip! have only slept 6h the last 50 hours :<
2007-01-04, 10:28
79 posts

Jan 2006
wow, you're doing a great job getting me in the right qhlan mood sassa B>

me, tjab0 and interceptor will arrive around 15-16 and i'm "crazy loaded" even though i havent even packed yet!
zaiko of BaconMen
2007-01-04, 13:52
11 posts

Jan 2007
The interview with Sassa should be airing around 8:00 PM (GMT +01:00) It's part of an introduction video which will be shown on the big screens at QH-lan tonight. The Paradox Dimensions which is a group of graphic designers and videoproduction people is at QH-lan and will be reporting live from different matches with comments from some pro-players so stay tuned.
2007-01-04, 14:01
66 posts

Feb 2006
only local servers coming up wtf? ppl play @ online servers then so we can enjoy the ride
2007-01-04, 14:19
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
There's sucky ping online i think so most players will probably stay local. :\
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
2007-01-04, 14:35
518 posts

Jan 2006
ping is fixed!
2007-01-04, 14:36
66 posts

Feb 2006
bah..sucks...

there goes my qhlan spirit..out of the window
2007-01-04, 14:50
370 posts

May 2006
Got Good Ping On Iop!!!!!
2007-01-04, 16:16
89 posts

Mar 2006
Whats up with that rather gayish picture on the diary picture`? Btw nice diary keep up the goood work.
2007-01-04, 16:44
116 posts

Mar 2006
Sassa looks hot. But is it really Sassa? I mean he looks totally different in every picture. Maybe its a cousin.
2007-01-04, 17:18
1100 posts

Jan 2006
It's his mum.
2007-01-04, 17:44
Administrator
1265 posts

Jan 2006
someone tell vleesh that his clan is supporting him! and to bring some sexi photos to share with his clanmates!

Vleesh FTW!
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
2007-01-04, 19:18
370 posts

May 2006
Quote:
the 1on1 signups is on and most of the ppl have already came...

like where!

edit: lajk omg he just came by!
2007-01-05, 11:26
11 posts

Jan 2007
Here's the interview with Sassa and a few other players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4i9bMw6DkM
2007-01-05, 11:34
97 posts

Jan 2006
nice xD
2007-01-05, 11:54
1100 posts

Jan 2006
|AW| Ayame wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4i9bMw6DkM

Jesus Christ, fix your volume levels! Nice anyways.

So how can we spectate games, where is the schedule?
2007-01-05, 12:03
Administrator
1265 posts

Jan 2006
wow
very professional. i don't remember seeing anything like it in qw history
this is good stuff! i recommend getting a plan for interviews like: predictions, interview with finalists (i would like to see after 4on4 finals the whole team behind camera talking about the game), i dunno, get some ideas from other games?
and next time, try to normalise the sound: in this one the music was a bit loud, speech bit low

a bit off topic: in duel tournaments i would like to see somthing like the fighting games:
http://bakapon.ciao.jp/cocoimg/040608photo2.jpg
as the match presentation
Maybe do it in qhpan, at least, from the quarter finals. just take a photo of finalists players in that position. would be v nice

bottom line:
GREAT WORK as any1 surely agrees
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
  41 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page